Young Women Resources
Is it hard for you to talk about things that happen to you or your feelings with your family or friends? If you’re having trouble dealing with certain situations or emotions, you might find one of the groups below to be a helpful.
- RAINN.org – Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network. The nation’s largest anti-sexual assault organization. www.mmcenter.org – Marjoree Mason Center 24-hour hotline (800) 640-0333.
The National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
- Call 866-331-9474 or 866-331-8453 (TDD).
- Staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You will hear a recording and may have to wait for a short time.
- You can get help through a live online chat from 5:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). Learn more about the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline live chat.
- You can ask questions through email at the helpline’s contact page.